We remain open!
We as Chiropractors are permitted to remain open by the Government to treat existing and new patients. If you consider yourself in need of a chiropractic appointment and if you are experiencing any level of pain or other symptoms, please do get in touch with us.
At the Clinic we continue to follow all up-to-date guidance from our regulatory body Public Health England to take precautions to protect our patients and team members.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to, including the use of PPE in accordance with Public Health England guidelines. This includes all practice staff wearing PPE in the form of a medical mask, with your Chiropractor wearing additional disposable aprons and gloves.
- Practice staff screened daily with a contact free thermometer.
- Only people in the asymptomatic category may attend the practice.
- All patients and practice staff to wash their hands with Hibiscriscrub on arrival into the practice and the Chiropractors to wash their hands and sanitise their treatment areas prior to every treatment.
- Masks are mandatory for all but exempt patients and appointment and waiting procedures have been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and team members where possible.
We are asking that any patients that have tested positive or are showing symptoms of covid-19 do not attend the clinic. Also any patients that have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive or are showing symptoms of covid-19 to also not attend the clinic.
Whilst there is a risk of transmission of the Coronavirus covid-19 and it is important that visitors to the Clinic are aware of the risk, we are taking all covid19 measures to make our Clinic a safe environment for our patients and team.
Bexleyheath Chiropractic Clinic
Updated: February 2021